Would it be Eason? Levi? Salvon? Hunter Bryant or Tryon?
My rankings would go like this:
1. Salvon- Think this is the weakest group of backs we’ve had in a while. Polk, Sankey, D-Wash(granted more combine guy than good at UW), Gaskin and now Salvon all played in the NFL. I don’t see any of these backs who are receiving bulk of the carries playing at the next level. Would have been nice having a senior speedster back there.
2. Levi- Reason he’s not number one cause our D is already dominant as is. Having Levi at DT instead of let’s say Bronson would have been disgusting regarding our D.
3. Eason- His deep ball would have been so much fun with Puka and McMillan. However, I do like having a new QB who doesn’t have any of the bad habits from the Petersen/Bush stink. Eason also didn’t strike me as much of a leader like Morris appears to be.
4. Hunter Bryant- Honestly looking at how well Cade is playing kind of glad he left. Cade is more reliable than Hunter was. Hunter killed a ton of drives last year with key third down drops.
5. Joe Tryon- He was coming on late last year but facts are if he were playing ZTF wouldn’t have ever gotten his chance. Sure Tryon could be better but hard to argue anyone could have produced more than ZTF has so far.
That’s my rankings. Let’s hear you guys.