A couple other things:
– Jordan Lolohea looks bigger than I expected. I thought he would be thin after his mission, but looks 6’3″ 260. His film was pretty explosive off the edge.
– Myles Murao said he expects to start on the O-line for the michigan game. Just said it flat out.
– Junior Adams told a story. He was on the sidelines at one of Rome Odunze’s games. Just before a punt he told Rome that he wasn’t going to have a good return. Rome said, “yes I am.” Rome took it to the house.
– Bob Gregory said he thinks Carson Breuner was underrated, but what is he supposed to say?
– I was disappointed that the coaches took no questions.
– John Donavan didn’t really have a sparkling personality. Kinda blah.