just watched the 2015 penn state ohio state game. Really hard to take anything away from it because:
1. saquon was so dominant
2. their qb might be the worst qb I’ve ever seen play
3. James Franklin was the one calling plays
despite that there seems to be a couple of really bad red flags.
1. they only scored 10 points despite saquon being a man amongst boys running for 200 yds
2. Nothing good ever happened because of scheme. When something good did happen it was because one of their athletes simply made a play.
3. assuming Franklin called plays their whole time together we’re essentially getting a first time coordinator which is alarming to say the least.